Chessie Federal Credit Union Login offers its members the ease of utilizing online banking or the mobile banking app to manage their finances. You can learn how to log in, change your username or password, get in contact with customer service, and more on this page. Go on reading!
Follow https://bubblonia.com/ for more details!
About Chessie federal credit union
Nine local men from Cumberland, Maryland, who together contributed $65.00 to establish the Cumberland B&O Employees Federal Credit Union, first proposed the concept of the credit union.
The credit union, which has been operating since 1948 from a basement office at Queen City Station, now employs 582 people and had assets worth $21,668.08 at the end of this year.
In 1952, the credit union relocated to Harrison Street. It outgrew its office after 15 years and relocated to Paca Street in 1967.
It began providing services to workers of the Western Maryland Railway in 1975 after merging with the Hagerstown-based Wes-Mar Federal Credit Union. Later, to coincide with a railroad name change, its name was changed to Chessie Employees Federal Credit Union.
The building on Paca Street was no longer big enough to accommodate the operation of the main office due to the recent extraordinary development, so they bought and restored the old First Federal Savings Bank building on Baltimore Street with a moving-in facility.
Later, it changed its name to become the Chessie Federal Credit Union that we know today.
Currently, the Chessie has 38,000 members and $435 million in assets. It now has 8 sites in Cumberland, LaVale, Frostburg, Grafton, and Keyser, West Virginia.
Currently, they assist those employed in the transportation, education, local government, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, publishing, building trades, food services, and software industries as well as those affiliated with a number of churches and volunteer fire departments.
This union also welcomes any member’s immediate relatives.
Chessie Federal Credit Union Login online banking on the website
Chessie is a free, secure, and user-friendly service that enables you to access, conduct transactions, and manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere through the Internet.
You can, at your convenience:
- View your history and balances.
- Transfer funds (one-time and recurring transfers)
- Switch between accounts where you are familiar with the account number and last name (custom recipient)
- Make loan payments
- Check balances statement
- View mortgage rates and even more
To get access, adhere to the directions listed below:
- Visit the official website: https://www.chessiefcu.org/
- You can see the “Online banking” button on the up-right corner of your screen, click it.
- Next, your Username and Password must be entered
- After that, click “Login” to finish the process
Note: Giving your username and password to someone else is awful. Keep it to yourself if you want to safeguard your account.
Chessie FCU mobile banking login to your account
Use the FREE Chessie Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking app to control your cards, manage your money on the move, and pay bills with the same security as online banking. A website is never more practical than an application. One can:
- Verify your account balances.
- View the transaction history for your account.
- Transfer money among approved accounts
- Find our branches, ATMs, and more
Follow the below steps to sign in:
- Using your favorite device like a smartphone or tablet to open it
- Next, you have to fill in your User ID and Password
- Simply click the “Login” to get access
Note: To speed up the process, we advise setting up a backup sign-in method like fingerprint or face recognition.
Enroll a new account
By following these steps, signing up is simple and only takes a few minutes:
- Open this enrollment link
- Your info including “ Account number, mother’s maiden name and date of birth” will be required
- Verify you are not a robot by choosing the box “I’m not a robot”
- After that click “Enroll” and follow the instruction
Recover a forgotten username and password
The following easy steps will allow you to reset or modify them whenever you want on your computer, phone, or tablet:
- Click this link to directly go to the recovery page
- Next, fill in your email
- Chose the “ I am not a robot” box
Note: Your identity will be verified, please note. You will then be given information on how to complete the recovery procedure. Please keep an eye on your email at all times.
- Go to the recovery page
- Enter your User ID
- Follow the instructions for the next pages after clicking “Next”
Make a loan payment
You may swiftly and safely pay off your loan using money that you have on hand at another banking institution. There will be a processing charge of 3.5% if you use a debit or credit card.
Regardless of the amount, a $1 processing fee will be charged if you use savings or a check from a different bank institution. As a guest, you may make a single “e-zPay payment,” or you can register to avoid having to input your payment information again.
After 4:00 PM EST, payments will be posted the next business day. Please be aware that any payments made over the weekend or on a holiday (see our website for holiday closings) will be posted the next business day.
Depending on the payment type, processing timeframes may vary. Follow the instruction below to get started:
- Open this page
- Next, fill in correctly all your required information
- Review and press “Next”
If you want help, contact one of the following telephone lines to get in touch with the credit union or to start a discussion with a representative:
- 301.777.1781 or 800.437.1057: Chessie Federal Credit Union Headquarters
- 304.265.0766: Grafton Branch
- 304.788.0161: Keyser Branch
- 301.689.6200: Frostburg Branch
- 301.777.1302: UPMC Western Maryland Branch
24-hour phone number:
- 800.757.9848: Debit card active-set or reset pin
- 1.800.449.7728: Visa Platinum Credit Card Lost or Stolen Credit Cards
- 1.866.820.5854: Visa Platinum/Fraud Credit Card Member Services
- 800.527.7728: Visa Platinum Credit Card Activation:
- 888.886.0083: Visa Platinum Credit Card PIN Set or Reset
- 1.866.902.6082: Gift Card Activation/Support
- 1.800.437.1057 press 4 or transfer to 1852: Support for bill-paying members
- 800.437.1057 or 301.777.1781 press 6: Member Services Debit Cards/ATM
- 1.855.284.2126: Choose Rewards
- 1.800.637.7728: CURewards
Email address: email@example.com