REI mastercard login enables cardholders to access their accounts online and check and make payments from any location. However, you must first know how to log in and grasp REI mastercards.
Overview about Rei And Rei Co Op Mastercard
Recreational Equipment, or REI, is a retail and outdoor recreation services firm based in the United States. It is set up as a consumer cooperative. camping equipment, travel gear, and clothes. It also provides services such as outdoor holidays and courses.
World Elite Mastercard is accepted worldwide. And the more you use your card, the more you earn with your REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard. may also get cash advances with your REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard and Personal Identification Number (PIN) at any ATM that accepts Mastercards globally.
Watch this video to learn more about it:
REI Co-op Mastercard
By transforming commonplace spending into infinite possibilities, the REI Co-op Mastercard motivates and rewards members in their daily pursuit of outdoor living.
Members may earn even more rewards as a cardholder for purchases made with the REI Co-op Mastercard, in addition to their yearly 10%8 Co-op Member Reward on full-priced products.
The new REI Co-op Mastercard, made with 85% recyclable materials, provides benefits for REI members who acknowledge their enthusiasm for the outdoors, including:
- 5% cash back at REI Co-op Mastercard rewards on REI purchases such as clearance products, used equipment, store services, and REI gift cards
- 1.5% cash back on all other purchases
- There is no yearly fee and no international transaction fees.
- Card rewards that do not expire for the duration of the account, and users may redeem rewards as they accumulate them
- A $100 REI gift card as a welcome incentive for new cardholder accounts following their first off-store transaction during the first 60 days of account creation. A $50 yearly credit toward REI Co-op when they use their card to schedule a REI Co-op experience.
- During an annual special event, you may earn double card rewards on REI purchases.
- The opportunity to have their desired name printed on their card*
- Mastercard’s exclusive World Elite ® program provides ridesharing, food delivery, and online shopping; cinema ticket savings and access to Priceless ® Experiences; and peace of mind with identity theft and fraudulent purchases protection.
If you want to learn more about this card, visit the website reimastercard.capitalone.com/.
Rei Mastercard Login step-by-step instruction
Rei Mastercard Capital One Log In
Simply follow these steps to get online access to your banking account:
- Navigate to the rei.capitalone.com login page and select “Sign In“
- Fill up the blanks with your login and password.
- Click the Sign In button.
Login to US Bank Mastercard account
- Visit the online banking.usbank.com/login page and choose your account type.
- Enter your e-mail address and password.
- Click the Log In button.
- If US Bank cannot see your computer or mobile device, you may need to answer your security question. If yes, fill in the blanks with your response and click Next.
- Before you may access your online account, you must enter your password on the next page.
If you forget a piece of your sign-in information, you may retrieve it by visiting the capital one or US bank portals.
- Select the “Forgot Username or Password?” link at the bottom of the Capital One log-in page.
- Enter your surname, Social Security number (SSN), and birth date.
- Select the Find me button.
- You may restore your lost credentials using one of three techniques. To continue, choose your chosen method.
To restore your lost personal ID or password, complete the steps on the following page.
Enter your email address and the last four digits of (your) SSN in the empty areas to regain your credentials. After entering your personal information, click Next to proceed and then follow the instructions on the subsequent pages to retrieve your lost personal ID or password.
Your card number or account number is your last chance for recovering a misplaced personal ID or password. In the empty boxes, enter any card or account number, as well as the last four digits of (your) SSN. To proceed, click Next. Follow the steps on the next page to recover your credentials.
Activating your credit card is a straightforward procedure that may be accomplished by dialing 1 (877) 734-6060 and chatting with a customer service representative.
- After you’ve activated your card, go to the Secure Registration link.
- This link will take you to the enrollment web page, where you may begin the process of registering for your online banking account.
- Click the Create a username and password link on the registration page.
- Enter your Card or Account Number as well as your SSN’s last four digits.
- “Continue” by clicking the icon
It’s as simple as that! After successfully completing each of the above steps, your online banking account should be set up and ready to use. Try to put this into practice.
Rei Mastercard Customer Service
It’s a quick and simple method for cardholders to contact customer service. The contact service is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Cardholders may contact the customer service department via phone or email:
- Phone: 877-734-6060
- Mail box
Customer service for cardholders
PO box field 6351
Fargo, ND 58125-6351
Please have your account number and/or REI card product details ready before calling customer service. This allows customer service to complete your inquiry more quickly.
REI Mastercard Payment Log In by Internet Banking
REI has four handy payment options. All you have to do is choose one of the alternatives listed below:
With online banking, you may make a same-day payment, plan a future payment, or join up for AutoPay, which schedules your payment on the same day every month.
To make payments to your credit card, you may use a US bank checking account or an external account. If you decide to create an external payment account, you just need to do so once for all future payments.
- Log in to your online banking account.
- Select Pay My Account or Pay a US Bank Account from the Bill Payments tab.
- Select the account to which you are paying and the account from which you are paying.
- Choose between “One time” for a one-time payment or “Recurring” to set up AutoPay.
- Fill out the remaining payment details and click “Continue.”
- After reviewing the payment information, click Submit.
The time for same-day online payments (not AutoPay) varies, although it is usually between 5 p.m. and 8 p.m. (Central Time). If you have any queries concerning your relevant acceptance deadline, please contact Cardmember Service.
You haven’t yet signed up for online banking? Signing up is simple. Sign up by following the procedures outlined in the preceding paragraph.
With PhonePay, you may get your payment from anywhere: at home, the workplace, or the racetrack. To begin, register for PhonePay by dialing 877-734-8742 or 701-461-2932. (collect).
After you’ve set up PhonePay for the first time, you may contact Cardmember Service at any time before the payment due date – even on the due day if you call before 7:00 p.m. (Central Time). Prepare your REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard account number and proceed with the easy payment steps.
Payments made using the automated telephone system are free of charge. Your next bill will reflect any payments you make over the phone using our automated system.
Submit Your Payment
To pay through the US Postal Service, send your check or money order to: US Bank PO Box 790408 St. Louis, MO 63179-0408
REI cardholders who are engaged in online banking may make a payment from their smartphone at any time. To begin, just sign up for U.S. Bank Online Banking and create any external accounts you desire to utilize to pay your monthly bills.
If you are registered and wish to pay for your REI Co-op World Elite Mastercard using an existing US bank account, no setup is necessary. Get started by downloading the app!