What are the procedure to travel to Malaysia from Singapore in 2023. This is a question that Bubblonia.com has received a lot in recent times. When the topic of tourism in Singapore has been widely shared and promoted. Please read the detailed instructions below: What are the steps to get from Singapore to Malaysia?
No need to fill out a traveler’s card when entering Malaysia starting on August 1, 2022
- Since March 24, both countries have reopened the land border to fully-vaccinated travellers. Ensure you’re fully vaccinated
- Fully vaccinated travellers and children 12 and under will no longer be subject to quarantine or testing in Malaysia starting 1 May 2022.
- If you’ve taken an approved vaccination, you’re fully vaccinated.
- Download the MySejahtera app.
- How to travel Malaysia from Singapore in May 2022
What you need to know before traveling from Singapore to Malaysia
Fully immunized travellers will be able to travel between Singapore and Malaysia once again after more than a year of border closures!
You can now travel to and from both countries without being quarantined thanks to the opening of Malaysia’s borders and the advent of Singapore’s (VTF).
Both countries have completely reopened the land border to all fully immunized travellers since March 24.
The MySejahtera smartphone application will be required for all travellers entering Malaysia beginning August 1, 2022.
The health department will refer travellers who have fever after being referred by a thermal scanner for a second examination. If any travelers are suspected of having an infectious condition, such as Covid-19 or monkeypox, they will also be referred to a local medical facility.
Travel requirements to enter Malaysia starting on May 1
1. Verify your vaccination status.
- Beginning on May 1, 2022, travellers who have received all necessary vaccinations and children under the age of 12 will no longer be subject to quarantine or testing when entering Malaysia, including pre-departure and on-arrival tests.
- If you have received an authorized vaccine, you will be regarded as fully immunized.
2. Double-check your COVID-19 vaccination record
- You must upload your vaccination record through the mysafetravel website (https://mysafetravel.gov.my/).
3. Download the MySejahtera app (Update: As of August 1, 2022, The traveler’s card does not need to be filled out).
- Before your flight, you must download the Pre-Departure Form from the ‘Traveller’ icon on your smartphone and complete it.
How Are We Going back to Singapore
Fully vaccinated travellers won’t need to undergo any pre-departure or on-arrival testing any longer in order to enter Singapore under the new “vaccinated travel lanes.”
- As a result, all you have to do is complete out the SG Arrival Card!
- How to complete Out the Singapore Arrival Card
- Up to three days prior to arrival in Singapore, all travelers must submit the SG Arrival Card.
- If you are traveling via the land checkpoints, you will not be required to submit the SG Arrival Card if you are a resident of Singapore or a holder of a Long-Term Pass.
Starting in May 2022, here’s how to get from Singapore to Malaysia
Here are 3 things you should be aware of: what is the procedure to go back Malaysia from Singapore?
Buses from Singapore to Malaysia
Currently, Klook allows you to purchase bus tickets to well-known Malaysian destinations! There are numerous pick-up and drop-off locations available for these buses, which are run by reputable companies.
Additionally, there are tickets available for domestic inter-city travel in Malaysia.
Public buses like the 170 and 950, which have recently started service, are another option if you’re traveling to Johor Bahru.
Now that both causeways are open, you may drive straight into Malaysia. In order to enter, ensure sure you have already applied for a VEP vehicle entry permit.
The only vehicles that can enter are those that are imported and have the VEP-RFID tags that were issued by Malaysia’s Road Transport Department.
Hire a Private Car
We have private car charters that can pick you up at your door and drop you off at your destination in Johor Bahru along the north-south expressway if you’re looking to travel in comfort. Perfect for group outings and family vacations, in our opinion!