Bank of America credit card log in helps card members easily manage their account. By reading this article, you can get on how to log-in and make payments with banking service.
About Bank Of America Credit Cards
Bank of America corporation private bank, member fdic, and equal housing lender new window, offers a wide variety of credit cards for their customers. Some of their credit cards offer rewards, such as cash rewards back or points, while others offer more basic features. Customers can choose a secured credit card that best fits their needs for personal or small business.
Even you can open an account online for your children
There are some basic types of credit card in this lot such as Customized Cash Rewards, Unlimited Cash Rewards, America Travel Rewards credit, BankAmericard credit, and America Premium Rewards
These credit cards can be used anywhere Mastercard and Visa is accepted. Customers can use their cards to make purchases online, over the phone, or in person. They can also be used to withdraw cash from ATMs.
Customers can manage their account by logging into their online account. From there, they can view recent activity, make payments, and more. Customers can also contact customer service if they have any questions about their account or need help with anything.
Bank Of America Credit Card Login
When logging into your account, you can check any information you need such as pay your credit card bill, transfer a balance, check or redeem your rewards, report a lost or stolen credit card, dispute a charge, manage your PIN, get your FICO score, and more.
The sign in process is easy to to, only simple these steps:
Step 1: Access To Login Home Page
Visit portal at bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/manage-your-credit-card-account. The Secure Login screen will appear.
Step 2: Information Providing
Enter your User ID and Password. Tick on Save User ID if you want the browser to save it for the next time.
Step 3: Finish
Click “Log in” button and now you can do any transactions online.
Forgot ID Or Password
If you have the trouble of forgetting User ID or Password, have a look at the instructions below which is helpful to you.
- Stay on the log-in page, click Forgot ID/Password link on the Log-in button below
- On the next page, enter basic information such as: last 6 digits card or account number, Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID Number (TIN)
- Click “Continue” button and follow next instructions
Enroll In Online And Mobile Banking
If you cannot log into your online account, perhaps you have not yet had one. We will help you by enrolling.
- Access the login page as above link, click the “Enroll Today” button.
- You will be moved to the next tab. Enter your last 6 digits card or account number, Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID Number (TIN).
- Click Continue to move the next steps and follow the tutorial.
- Enter your email address and we will send you a code for verification identity, then click Send code.
- Fill in the authorization code and press the Submit button.
- Click Continue after reviewing and acknowledging the Electronic Disclosure.
- Continue after reviewing and acknowledging the Service Agreement.
- Create a new User ID and Password, then click Continue.
- Choose whether you want us to remember the device you’re using. If you are using a public computer, choose No. Then press the Continue button.
- Congratulations! You are now registered an online service to log in using your newID and Password.
Activate Your Credit Card Online
The fastest way for card activation is your online and your password. They will confirm your identity, check your card and get you on the way. If you do not use on-line banking, just register to activate your credit card.
Follow this video for details
- Visit welcome page on bankofamerica.com
- Click View All Card
- Choose the type of card you want to apply for, and click Apply Now
- Enter required information on the online template. Remember to tick on the box to agree Terms and Conditions
- Click Save and Continue.
You have to wait for approval. Watch this video for detailed instruction
Customer Service Numbers
- Toll-Free: 1-800-432-1000
- International Collect: 1-315-724-4022
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. EST
- Saturday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST
Bank of America also has dedicated phone numbers for more specific customer needs.
- Online and mobile banking: 1-800-432-1000
- Opening a new account: 1-866-283-4075
- Mortgage services: 1-800-669-660
- Applying for a mortgage or support for an existing mortgage application: 1-800-270-5746
- Certificates and IRA accounts: 1-888-827-1812
- Finding a wealth advisor: 1-866-706-8321
Credit Card Payment
Log in to On-line Banking and select the Bill Pay tab, then Go to Bill Pay and follow the instructions. You can also transfer funds from your checking or savings account to your credit card.
Call 800.236. 6497. There is no charge for making a payment over the phone.
Pay With Cash
You can pay your credit card with cash at your card issuer’s branch location or at an ATM located at the issuer’s location. Most major credit card companies, including Chase, Capital One, Citibank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and U.S. Bank
To sum up, as other credit cards you have to have an account, then register the online service and mobile banking. Besides, you should search and read to understand about the credit you are using. This banking service allows member to add or do Bank Of America Remove Authorized User Credit Card, and more. This bank also refund your maintenance fee.
Read on Can I Unlock My Bank Of America Account Online if you do not want to use your account.
They make every effort to provide you with information on products and services that you may find interesting and useful. Relationship-based ads and online behavioral advertising assist us in this endeavor.
This is how it works: They collect information about products and your online activities, such as the searches you conduct and the pages you visit on our Sites. This information may be used to deliver advertising on our Sites and offline via phone, email, and direct mail that’s customized to your specific interests.
You can opt out of online behavioral advertising if you do not want us to use this information. However, even if you opt out, you may still receive generic advertising. Furthermore, financial advisors/Client Managers may continue to use online to provide product and service information in accordance with account agreements.
Furthermore, even if you opt out of online behavioral advertising, you may still see advertisements when you sign in to your account, such as through On-line Banking or MyMerrill Account Access. These advertisements are tailored to your specific account relationships with us.
Please review the Privacy & Security, and Bank of America Online Privacy Notice and our Online Privacy FAQs to learn more about relationship-based ads, online behavioral advertising, and our privacy practices and advertising practices.
Keep follow us on https://bubblonia.com. If you want to know more about on-line banking, find it on our website.