Aidvantage login is simple and beneficial for members. Read on to learn more about this official servicer of Federal Student Aid, including how to sign into your account correctly and other recent information.
- A student loan can be a great investment in your future, or they can be a huge liability if not fully thought through or misused.
- If you currently have a student loan or are considering getting a student loan, you need to know if you qualify for student loan forgiveness.
- Find and disable similar plugins for your site.
This is the debtor administration of the government of Maximus Education. All Department of Educational loans previously serviced by Navient has been transferred to Aidvantage.
You may have used these names and Maximus interchangeably in the media. But it’s the name you’ll see on all the credit services messages you receive, even though Maximus is the name you’ve seen on the news more than once.
Importantly, personal student loans from Navient are not transferred to this device.
When your credits have been transferred, it is good to get everything in order as soon as possible. Take action to set your payment preferences and make any necessary changes immediately. Watch the video below if you want to understand it clearly.
Make sure everything is ready to start by May 1, 2022, at the latest. Then the paid break should end and federal student loan repayments should resume.
Student Loan Forgiveness Program
A student loan can be a great investment in your future, or it can be a huge liability if not fully thought through or misused. If you currently have a student loan or are considering getting a student loan, you need to know if you qualify for student loan forgiveness.
Apply for student loan exemption
Each type of student loan forgiveness program is different. For most, fill out the appropriate application form and submit it to your lender. With loan forgiveness as part of your amortization program, your loans are automatically forgiven at maturity.
Aidvantage Login – Navent Account
When you try to log in to your previous Navient account, you will find a balance of $0. It will take some time to login into your new account, follow this instruction:
Step 1: Home Accessibility
Go to the welcome page by clicking aidvantage.com link, you will see the Customer Login tab on the left side of the page.
Step 2: Enter login details
Enter your username and password in the two empty boxes. Check Remember my user ID to save your login information in your private browser.
Step 3: Verification And Finish
The process is almost identical to Navient’s. You will be asked to enter your social security number or bank account number and date of birth to verify your identity.
From there you will be taken to the account home page
Trouble Logging In
User ID Or Password Forgotten
If you don’t remember your login information, select “Forgot User ID” or “Forgot Password” and confirm a personal identification prompt to receive a new one via email.
If you are still unable to access or have lost access to the registered email, please contact us at 800-722-1300 for assistance.
The Site Authenticate2.Aidvantage.Com Is Not Loading
If this site works, but you can’t go to the website or the individual page, try one of the possible solutions:
- Browser cache: To clear the cache and get the latest version of the page, refresh the page in the browser using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + F5 .
- Access to the website is blocked : Clear the cookies from your browser and change the IP address of the computer.
- Antivirus and Firewall: Check that any antivirus programs or firewall installed on your computer are not blocking access to the site.
- DNS Cache: Clear the DNS cache on your computer and try to access the website again.
- Browser Plugins: For example, the AdBlock extension can block a website’s content along with ads. Find and disable similar plugins for your site.
Aidvantage Customer service
You can reach customer service through the following options.
Aidvantage phone number: 1-800-722-1300 (Toll-Free). This line is open Mondays from 8am to 11pm, Tuesdays to Fridays from 8 am to 8 pm and Saturdays from 10 am to 2 pm. All times are in Eastern Standard Time.
If you are an international caller, please call 317-806-0580.
Mailing Address of U.S. Department of Education Loan Servicing:
- PO Box 9635, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9635 address for credit payments
- PO Box 4450, Portland, OR 97208-4450
- You can also email the company from the Help Center in your account.
Read more about your choice for:
- Income-Related Repayment (IDR) Plans
- Other repayment strategies
- Consolidation of federal loans
- Forbearance and procrastination
- Cancellation, forgiveness and dismissal
Student Loans Login
You must sign in to Education’s web as described below
- Visit the Student Loan website
- enter your username and password
- Click the “Login” button.
Retrieve Username Or Password
If you have a problem with your login details because you forgot them, you can follow these steps
- On the login screen, click the “Get Here” link next to any information you want to recover
- Enter your first name, last name, BSN and date of birth
- Click the Submit button and follow the next instruction
Where Can I Find My Loan Details?
You can find the following information on StudentAid.gov:
- The amounts and balances
- Contact details of your loan manager(s).
- Your interest rates
- Your current loan status (in repayment, in default, etc.)
To access StudentAid.gov:
- Go to StudentAid.gov.
- Click the “Login” button.
- Have your FSA ID ready. This is the same username and password that you used to electronically sign your FAFSA. For more information about the FSA ID, visit studentaid.gov.
- Enter your name, social security number, date of birth, and FSA ID if prompted.
- Read the privacy statement. To use StudentAid.gov, you must agree to these terms.
- Click the “Submit” button.
To read the latest posts, follow us at bubblonia.com . We are so grateful for your trust in us, leave your comments below if you have a question or want more information on this topic.
Frequently Asked Questions