Credit Suisse Mydesk login is an online portal that allows users to connect their accounts. It supports various operating systems like Windows, Mac, and Microsoft. This is a secure and convenient way to access the services offered by Credit Suisse Group AG and its subsidiaries. Keep reading!
- Credit Suisse Mydesk login is an online portal that allows users to connect their accounts.
- There are two ways to login to Mydesk Shield: sign in to MyDesk Shield using a Smart Card or using an RSA token
- Information about enrolling, registering and downloading MyDesk Shield to your personal device will be found in this post
- Contact Credit Suisse if you have any problems
About Credit Suisse
Credit Suisse Group AG is a Swiss-founded and headquartered global investment bank and financial services company.
Headquartered in Zurich, it has offices in all major financial centers around the world and is one of nine global Bulge Bracket banks offering investment banking, private banking, asset management and shared services.
It is renowned for its strict banking confidentiality and banking secrecy. It is regarded as a globally systemically significant bank by the Financial Stability Board. The main dealer and Forex counterparty for the FED are Credit Suisse.
About Credit Suisse Mydesk login portal
The Credit Suisse Mydesk portal is a secure online platform that provides access to the range of products and services offered by Credit Suisse
The portal is protected by the RSA Shield and offers the latest operating systems, such as Windows, Mac, iOS and iPhone, so users can securely view their information from any device
Additionally, this portal also supports Citrix and Smart Card authentication methods along with PIN codes for added security. All rights reserved under copyright belong to Credit Suisse Group AG
Through this portal, users can log in to view their accounts and transaction history, make payments, transfer funds, and set up alerts.
The portal also has an array of features such as real-time account balances and statements, budgeting tools, market updates, personalized recommendations, and more
Instruction for Mydesk Shield Credit Suisse login at mydesk.credit-suisse.com
To sign in to your account successfully, make sure your network connection is stable. There are two ways to login to Mydesk Shield:
How to sign in to MyDesk Shield using a Smart Card?
Follow the below instruction:
- Go to the official website
- Launch MyDesk Shield from the MyDesk icon on your desktop. The icon will be located in your Launchpad if you’re using a Mac (easily accessible by pressing the F4 key on your keyboard). You can create a shortcut on your desktop
- Select appropriate region and smart card as the authentication type and make sure the box is checked to verify that you have installed and regularly updated anti-virus software on your computer
- Click on the “Login” button
- Enter the smart card PIN
- You will be directed to the “Desktops” page of MyDesk
- Click on your desktop icon and log in normally
How to access MyDesk Shield using an RSA token?
Here is what to do:
- Visit the official website
- A new page will display, select the region and RSA token method
- After that, enter your Username, RSA PIN, and RSA One Time Code
- Click on the “Log on” button
If you are using a first time RSA token, make sure you have set up a personal RSA PIN. You can use your CS Mobile Access browser and click here to set the PIN.
If you have forgotten your PIN, please contact Amelia using the CS Mobile IT Help mobile app or by contacting IT Help.
How to enroll, register and download MyDesk Shield to your personal device?
The operating systems listed below are compatible with MyDesk Shield:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7
- Apple macOS Mojave (10.14), High Sierra (10.13), Sierra (10.12)
Follow the simple steps to enroll, register or download it:
- Using a browser and navigate to the link https://mydeskshield.credit-suisse.com
- The MyDesk Shield device registration page will be opened for you. Choose your home region and authentication method: either a physical smart card or an RSA token. (Note: Users of Apple macOS may only choose an RSA token).
- Smart Card: Select the Smart Card option and click “Connect”. Enter your smart card PIN when prompted and click “OK” to sign in.
- RSA token: Select the RSA token option and click “Next”. Enter your username, RSA PIN and RSA token code (either from your physical RSA token or from the RSA Token mobile app), then click the “Login” button to log in.
- Register your device by entering a descriptive device tag and clicking the “Register” button. Once your device is registered, the “Download” and “Unregister” buttons will appear.
- To download MyDesk Shield to your registered device, click the “Download” button. Please be aware that you may only register a total of 5 devices for MyDesk Shield usage. See the “Unregister MyDesk Shield Device Registration License” instructions if you need to unregister a device.
How to install MyDesk Shield application?
On Windows device
- Launch the package once you have downloaded the MyDesk Shield app
- Select “yes” if prompted to allow the app to make changes to your device, and select the default options in the wizard installation
- Follow the instruction for the next pages
- Now, open the app on your device
On Mac device
- Once you have downloaded the MyDesk Shield application, double-click on MyDesk.pkg from your Downloads folder to start the installation
- The first page is the introduction, just need to click “Continue”
- Next page, you will be provided some important information, read it and choose “Continue”
- Next, read License and select the option “Agree”
- After that start installing
- Finally, when the installation process is finished you can use your device to open it
Chat with Credit Suisse login’s customer service
If you need assistance, please contact their switchboard via :
- Switzerland: +41 44 333 11 11
- United States: +1 212 325 2000
- United Kingdom: +44 20 7888 8888
Social media platforms: