Mr Cooper mortgage login help homeowners to make an online payment or to set up recurring payments anywhere. In this article, we’ll discover more about how to log in, sign up & contact customer service.
What is Mr. Cooper?
Mr. Cooper is a non-bank mortgage lender and manager operating throughout the US. Mr. Cooper, one of the largest home loan managers in the country, is based in Dallas.
In addition to the District of Columbia, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Islands, the company offers mortgage products in all 50 states.
Formerly Nationstar mortgage, the lender was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Coppell, Texas. Mr. Cooper offers a number of mortgage options, including conventional, fixed rate, adjustable rate, rate and term, payout and streamlined refinancing, investment properties, FHA and VA loans
The lender also offers an “on-time guarantee” for those buying a new home with a conventional loan. Homebuyers moving within 50 miles of their current home may also qualify for the lender’s Zero Dollar Move program, which covers moving costs.
Log in to Mr Cooper
Below are the simplest steps to access your Mr. Cooper Mortgage Account:
- Go to the mortgage lender’s website mrcooper.com. Then you will see “Sign in” button will be displayed on the top right corner, click on it
- Then enter your username and password
- Click on the blue “Sign In” button
Watch for more details:
Mr Cooper App
Following up on your mortgage with Mr. Cooper is more convenient than ever. Make payments quickly, monitor your FICO® score and view personalized ways to leverage your equity, or quickly contact a mortgage expert for on-demand assistance.
With this app, managing your home loan can be easy and stress-free. In addition, borrowers can also:
- Manage your mortgage 24 hours a day from anywhere: pay securely or set up automatic payments.
- Track the value and equity of your home
- Discover personalized refinancing options with Refi IQ
- Get pre-qualified and shop smarter
- Access your statements and other correspondence
Download it from Google Play or App Store
Here are the steps to access:
- Open the app on your device (a phone or tablet)
- enter your username and password
- Click on “Sign In”
Recover Mr Cooper Mortgage Password / Username
Retrieve or change your account information quickly and securely with this guide:
- On the login page, choose “Forgot your username“ or click here
- Next, provide your information, including your loan number, the last 4 digits of your SSN/ITIN/EIN, and your property zip code.
- Choose “Forgot your password” on the login page or click here
- Enter your username and your SSN/ITIN/EIN (last 4 digits)
- Then click “Next” and follow the instructions for the following pages
Create A Mr Cooper Mortgage Login Account
Quickly and easily create a new account with Mr Cooper by filling in a few details
- Go to this site then click on “Create one here”
- Enter your loan number, SSN/ITIN/EIN and the zip code of your property
- Click on the “Find my loan” button.
Apply for Mr. Cooper
Want to lower your monthly mortgage payment, renovate your kitchen, or receive cash for other important purchases? Or maybe you just want a better rate by consolidating your debts. Whatever your goal, Mr. Cooper Group Inc. also makes it their goal.
Apply today by following the steps:
- Go to this site
- Enter your required information
- Click “Get Started”
Note: After completing the form, they will contact you. If you do not wish to complete the form, please call 833-483-0141
Make A Payment
Here are some options for you:
Mr Cooper make a payment online
You can pay your bills through your online account:
- After logging in, you will be taken to the Loan overview page. Select “Make a payment“
- Choose the date you want to pay by clicking on the ‘Select when you want to pay’ box. The calendar appears where you can choose the date you want to pay.
- Clicking in the “Select when you want to pay” box will bring up the calendar and allow you to select the day you want to pay.
- Choose “Pay to principal” if you want to change your amount and pay more principal
- Then choose the method to pay under ‘How would you like to pay’.
- Check all information again and submit
You no longer have to worry about late payments by setting up AutoPay. It is debited on the same day each month. Follow the instruction below:
- Open your online account, on the Loan Summary page select “Set up AutoPay”
- Then select the month and day you want your AutoPay to start.
- After that you have to choose the duration for which you want to set up AutoPay (until you cancel or set the end date for it)
- Click on “Pay to Client” if you want to change your amount
- Otherwise, in the “How do you want to pay” section, select the account you want to use
- Then review, browse and submit the Terms and Conditions
Call 833-685-2567 to make an automatic payment over the phone and follow the instructions. You need your account number and the last four digits of your citizen service number.
If you need help paying bills over the phone, you can call the same number (833-685-2567) and ask to speak to one of the customer service representatives.
Please note: there is no charge for this service.
This is how you send it:
Write a check or receive a money order to be paid to “Mr. Cooper.” Enclose the detachable coupon at the bottom of your latest monthly statement and your check or money order in an envelope addressed to Mr. Cooper, PO Box 650783, Dallas, TX 75265. Once they receive your payment, it may take a few days for it to appear in your account. However, your official payment date is the date they receive it.
Western Union® Quick Collect®
Call 800-325-6000 or visit their website to find the location closest to you. And then quickly fill in a collection form, stating your name and loan number.
You will also need the information below:
- Pay to: Mr. Cooper
- Code: MRCOOPER
- Status: TX
Note: All Quick Collect transactions require cash and Western Union charges for this service.
Find your nearest MoneyGram agent on their website or by calling 800-926-9400. Fill out an ExpressPayment form at their office. Be sure to state your name and loan number. MoneyGram receive code is 1678.
Note: A MoneyGram Express payment requires cash and MoneyGram will charge you for this service.
Mr Cooper Mortgage Customer Service
If you have any issues using your online account, please contact them using the ways below or send a secure message.
Mr cooper Mortgage phone number
Mon – Thurs: 07:00 – 20:00 CT
Fri: 07:00 – 19:00 CT
Sat: 08:00 – 12:00 CT
PO Box 650783
Dallas, TX 75265-0783
For nightly payments
3000 Kellway Drive, Suite 120
Carrollton, TX 75006
For night mail
800 State Hwy 121 Bypass
Lewisville, TX 75067
Notification of error/request for information
Attn: Customer Relations
PO Box 619098
Dallas, TX 75261-9741
Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
Frequently Asked Questions