- Access the mywalgreens credit card account anywhere, anytime to manage your purchases and pay bills.
- Register A Synchrony Walgreens Credit Card Account
- Then click Sign In to access your Walgreens credit card account.
- By mail If you have a Walgreens credit card, you can make your payments through the mail.
Walgreens Mastercard Credit Card
Walgreens is one of the largest drug stores in the United States. It has more than 8,000 locations across the country. Walgreens offers a variety of services, including a Walgreens pharmacy, grocery store, and Walgreens store. They also have their own credit card program.
The myWalgreensTM Mastercard® is a retail rewards credit card that allows Walgreens customers to save money when they shop at the healthcare and drugstore brand. Synchrony Bank’s card offers up to 10% back on eligible purchases with Walgreens brands and more – all with no annual fees.
Walgreens credit cards are issued and managed by Synchrony Bank with these benefits.
- No annual costs.
- You can look forward to excellent Walgreens rewards for health and wellness purchases.
- You can use your Walgreens credit card anywhere Mastercards are accepted.
- Get 10% cash rewards on qualifying purchases at Walgreens.
- Get 5% off eligible Walgreens purchases and pharmacies.
- Get 3% off groceries and health purchases.
- Receive a $25 welcome bonus on your first purchase within 45 days of opening your account.
Note: Fees apply to overseas purchases. The fee is 3% of each purchase.
- If you are a myWalgreensTM member, you can get a Scarlet debit card to earn Walgreens cash rewards.
- With the exception of mastercard credit card, Walgreens also issued visa credit cards and prepaid cards (including prepaid visa)
- Duane Reade is a drugstore using the service of Walgreens Co. In this store you can easily pay with the Walgreens Pharmacy credit card reader.
Synchrony Walgreens Credit Card Login Instructions
If you want to access your Walgreens account, follow the given steps
Step 1: Walgreens Credit Card Bank Access
Go to the official Walgreens credit card account website. An online login form will appear on your devices.
Step 2: Credentials
Enter your username and password on the next page. Click “Remember User ID” if you are using your private connected internet.
Step 3: Logged in securely
Click the Secure Login button to access your Walgreens credit card account.
Forgot your password
If you accidentally forgot your account password, follow these steps to change it:
- Go to the official Walgreens Synchrony website (like above link)
- In the login section, click “Password“ button
- On the next page, enter the required credentials such as your user ID and zip code.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your new password.
- Click on confirm and log in with it.
Forgot User ID
If you have forgotten your User ID, follow the given instructions to retrieve it:
- On the Synchrony bank login page.
- In the login section, click I forgot my user ID or password
- Enter your account number and postal code on the next page.
- Click the Find My Account button.
- After your identity is verified, you will receive your user ID.
Walgreens Credit Card Apply
Like other Synchrony cards, the myWalgreens credit card has an online access feature. Access the mywalgreens credit card account anywhere, anytime to manage your purchases and pay bills. You can also view your rewards and discount offers through the myWalgreens credit card online account. (Rewards can only be redeemed at Walgreens)
If you have not yet applied for your Walgreens credit card, follow the criteria provided:
- Go to the official myWalgreens credit card website.
- Scroll down and click the Apply Now button.
- On the next page, enter the requested credentials such as your name, mobile phone number, email address, social security number, bank account number, and financial information.
- Click Continue.
- Read the Terms and Conditions section. Click the Submit Application button and your application is complete.
Register A Synchrony Walgreens Credit Card Account
If you still haven’t registered to your Walgreens credit account, follow the given procedure:
- Go to the official Walgreens Synchrony page.
- In the login section, click I want to register.
- Enter the necessary information such as your account number and postal code.
- Click Continue.
- Synchrony Bank identifies your identity via SMS or phone call.
- After verification, set your credentials, e.g. B. Your user ID and password and you’re done!
Walgreens Credit Card Customer Service
24/7 Online Account Access – The Walgreens credit card allows you to manage your account online anytime, day or night.
Easy Payment Methods – You can easily and conveniently make payments through a variety of methods including online, phone, and mail.
Automatic payments – With automatic payments you can ensure that your bills are paid on time every month. Easily set up automatic payments and never worry about missing a payment again.
Customer service opening hours
If you have any questions about the myWalgreens credit card, please contact Walgreens Credit Card phone number at 1-800-925-4733. A representative will take your call and guide you through your concerns. They claim to be available 24/7.
Walgreens Credit Card Limit
Walgreens and Synchrony each reserve the right to cancel any aspect or feature of these Credit Rewards Terms (including but not limited to the number of Walgreens Cash Awards earned for each USD of eligible purchases made with your Walgreens credit), change, limit, waive or terminate the card) at any time without notice.
Walgreens reserves the right to cancel, change, limit, abandon or discontinue any aspect or functionality of the myWalgreens program at any time without notice.
Walgreens Credit Card Pre-Approval
When the customer decides to apply, Synchrony’s patent-pending dApply technology authenticates the customer and pre-populates much of the application to streamline the application process. In addition, Synchrony’s Quickscreen pre-approval engine provides real-time credit checking and response, allowing myWalgreens loyalty program members to open an account in seconds if approved.
Log into Walgreens Mobile App
Step 1: Download The App.
Click the link above to install the Walgreens mobile app on your Apple or Android devices.
You can find it in the App Store or via this link: Walgreens Mobile App in the App Store.
It can be found on Google Play or downloaded from this link: Walgreens Mobile App on Google Play.
Step 2: Open the Walgreens mobile app to log in.
You start the downloaded program. The login screen is displayed. You must enter your user ID and password. Then click Sign In to access your Walgreens credit card account.
Why Can’t I Access The Walgreens Mobile App?
You may experience problems connecting to your account in the app for various reasons. The most common cause is incorrect account or login information. You can prevent this by checking your details first.
During these times you cannot log in despite prior notification. The program is regularly updated.
If you don’t see the login page, make sure your browser’s login account type is configured correctly or update your IP address.
Make My Walgreens Credit Card Payment
Walgreens Credit Card offers several payment methods. You can choose what is more convenient for you.
Pay walgreens credit card online
To pay online with your credit card, follow these steps:
- Go to the official Walgreens credit card account website.
- Log in to your account by entering your username and password.
- Go to the Payments option.
- Click the Pay button.
- Enter the card billing information.
- Click Confirm Transaction and that’s it!
If you have this credit card, you can pay your bill by telephone. Here’s how:
- Call Walgreens Credit Card Customer Service number at 1-877-250-5823 or 1-855-945-3593
- If prompted, enter your 16-digit credit card number.
- Choose to make a payment or listen to account information.
- To make a payment, follow the prompts to enter your payment information.
Once your payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation number for your records.
If you have a Walgreens credit card, you can make your payments through the mail. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Receive a money order or bank draft for the amount you want to pay.
- Make it payable by credit card.
- Include your credit card account number in the notes line of the money order or cashier’s check.
- Send your payment to: Walgreens Credit Card, PO Box 960012, Orlando, FL 32896-0012
It may take 7-10 days for your payment to arrive and be processed.
If paying by mail, make sure to include your account number on the check or money order. This ensures that your payment is correctly credited to your account. Payments usually take 5-7 business days to process.
Via The Mobile App
There is no dedicated app for the Walgreens credit card account. But you can use the Synchrony Bank app to pay your credit card bills. Open the mobile app. Go to the Payments section and add your credit card. Enter the required credentials and click the Confirm Payment button and that’s it!
How To Avoid Late Fees?
The Walgreens credit card is a great way to save money on your Walgreens purchases. However, if you fail to pay your card bills on time, you will be charged a $40 late fee. Here are some tips to avoid late charges:
- Make Sure You Make Your Payments on Time. The expiration date on your Walgreens credit card is the same as on your other credit cards. If you are unable to pay your payment in full, please contact customer service to arrange a payment schedule.
- Set up automatic payments. You can set up your credit card so that payments are automatically deducted from your current or savings account.
- Use Online Bill Payment. Many credit card companies offer online bill payment services. This service allows you to pay your Walgreens credit card bill.
- Stay Within Your Credit Limit. If you charge more than your credit limit, you will be charged additional fees.
Pay off your balance every month. If you have a balance on your Walgreens credit card, you will be charged interest. To avoid paying interest, pay off your balance in full each month.
Frequently Asked Questions