OTCHS CVS login is it difficult for you? If you’ve never shopped at the online pharmacy OTCHS before, you must create an account and log in before you can access your account information and place your first order for medication. To finish the Otchs CVS login process, only a few pieces of information are required.
- How To Use Your OTCHS Benefits In Store: Consult your catalog to find the things in the OTC catalog that you want to buy.
- Tell the cashier you have an OTC benefit before you check out.
- Create an OTC Health Solutions account Select “Create Account” on the login page and follow the guidelines.
About OTC Health Solutions | OTCHS
In 2001, OTC Health Solutions (OTCHS) was founded. Since then, this company has grown significantly and now partners with a wide variety of health insurers to provide a financially viable answer to the rising cost of healthcare.
To help a large number of active and eligible members conveniently purchase OTC products from the comfort of their homes, OTCHS offers a home delivery program that members can use online. They no longer have to leave the house to go to the pharmacy to get their over-the-counter supplies.
How To Use Your OTCHS Benefits In-Store?
- Consult your catalog to find the things in the OTC catalog that you want to buy. The only things that are accessible through your subscription are the things that are in your catalog. You cannot choose an item with a blue label if it is not on the list.
- Visit one of the OTCHS-enabled CVS Pharmacy, Pharmacy y más, or Navarro stores that are approved and participating. Important: Not all locations take advantage of this offer. Visit cvs.com/otchs/myorder/storelocator or call 1-833-331-1573 to discover the store closest to you (TTY: 711).
- Find eligible items marked with blue signs in the OTCHS section of the store (if any). The blue labels identifying suitable authorized products can also be found throughout the store. Note: Prices in the shop may differ from those in this catalog. However, what is deducted from your benefit is the price range listed in the catalog. The OTCHS section of the store or one of the aisles of the store may have products with blue labels.
- Your bonus is redeemable at every cashier. Tell the cashier you have an OTC benefit before you check out. Before the cashier starts scanning items, give your membership card or valid ID to the cashier. Your membership card is not a means of payment; it is used to confirm eligibility.
Note: Keep in mind that the suggested retail price can change in the store. Please refer to this catalog for prices charged when you use your benefits.
OTCHS CVS Login Instructions
Steps to follow to sign in to a current active account:
- You need to click on the following link to go to the website: http://www.cvs.com/otchs/myorder
- After that, you will need to submit: Your email address
- Then tap on the “Continue” button and follow the instructions. You are logged in and can manage your online account if the information you provided is correct.
There are some advantages to using OTCHS online:
- Easy access: When ordered online or over the phone, OTC items are delivered directly to members’ homes. There won’t much need to drive anywhere.
- Save Money: Eligible members receive the OTC items they need without having to pay out of pocket. A monthly or quarterly allowance is spent on various health-related items, such as cold remedies and other personal care items.
- Shipping is FREE: No handling or shipping costs!
- Save time: Members may be able to spend more time on what really matters by going to the pharmacy less often.
Create an OTC Health Solutions account
- Select “Create Account” on the login page and follow the guidelines.
- Enter your email address and tap on “Continue” button
- Follow the guides to sign up for an account
Note: Each new member must register with a unique email address. A member can register only one account if their email address is shared with a spouse or caregiver who also has an account
OTCHS CVS Customer Service
Phone Policy Number: Call the toll-free number listed on the company’s website or the OTCHS Member Services online account number at 1-833-331-1573.
If you need assistance placing your order, U.S. military personnel who are permanently assigned or temporarily working overseas, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-SHOP (1-800-746-7287).
Social media platform:
If you need more information, please contact your company directly. The telephone number is stated on the back of your membership card. This article applies to numerous companies, including:
- Preferred care partners
- Florida Blue
- United Healthcare
- Care Plus Health Plans Inc.
- Coventry Health Care – An Aetna medicare company
- Care Florida
- Molina Healthcare
- Better Health
- Just Healthcare
- Mercy Care Benefit
- Medical Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mercy Maricopa
- Preferred medical plan
- Everything okay
- Public health
- Innovation Health
- Dedicated health insurance card