- Apply for a loan from Minto Money Fill out an online application form to request a loan from Minto Money.
- Enter your account information such as name, email address, and state to log in to your account
- If you want to pay off your loans early, you may be able to do so without a prepayment penalty.
About Minto Money – Tribal Loan
Minto Money is a tribal loan company owned by the American Indian Tribe. It provides loans to people in need, regardless of their creditworthiness. Minto was founded to help the Minto Native Village, a recognized native Sovereign American Indian tribe in Alaska.
The loans are not intended as a long-term financial solution, but rather to help you meet your short-term credit needs. Unexpected calamities, car repair costs, medical expenses or necessary travel expenses are some examples of calamities in which these loans can be used.
Minto Money Login Instructions
Step 1: Go To The Official Website
Visit the official login website at mintomoney com. Then click on “Sign loan agreement” button.
Step 2: Enter Your Information Account
Enter your email address and password (the last 4 of SSN only apply to your first login to establish your password).
Step 3: Done
Click the Login button to link your account. Please make sure your information is correct.
Reset Your Password
If you don’t remember your password, you can easily reset it by following this instruction:
- Click the “forgot password” button on the login page.
- Enter your email address to reset your password.
- Click Start “Create Password Creation” to finish. A new password will be sent to your email address
Apply for a loan from Minto Money
Fill out an online application form to request a loan from Minto Money. If you are approved, you can electronically sign the official loan documents (where you can finally see how much the loan will cost you). Depending on your bank, you should have the money in your account within one business day.
You may find that it is possible to get a loan from Minto even if you have bad credit, as the lender will consider other factors such as your income and banking history.
Conditions to qualify for a lender loan include:
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must not be in bankruptcy proceedings
- You must share contact information, earnings and payment account information
If you’ve considered your options and still think it’s for you, you can fill out the short loan application form on the website. You state how much you want to borrow, as well as your name, email address, and state.
There is also a section where you need to share your income and other information. You will also need to speak with a customer service representative to complete the verification process.
- Go to the official website by clicking the link above
- Enter your account information such as name, email address, state to log in your account
- Click “Apply Now” to finish. Please make sure your information is correct
Minto Money customer service
The Minto Money customer service team is here to help! Call (844) 446-4686 or live chat with our team by clicking the icon in the lower right corner of your screen. Monday through Friday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Central Standard Time
PO Box 58112
Minto, A. K. 99758
Minto financial hotline
Call the hotline at (855) 786-7726 from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Central Standard Time if you’ve already contacted their customer service to address an issue or concern and still need assistance.
Standard Loan Terms
The standard loan terms are as follows:
- An average APR of 530% (although this varies based on factors such as loan amount and term)
- principal balances for first-time borrowers between $100 and $2,500
- For repeat customers who have successfully repaid their previous loan, loans are offered up to $3,000.
- Terms may vary, but usually last about 10 months with monthly payments.
- No upfront costs
- Payments made more than 5 days late will incur a $20 fee and a $30 fee for returned payments.
- The choice to cancel the loan before 4 p.m. Central Time the next business day.
- These terms are widely accepted by the majority of tribal lenders.
Benefits And Disadvantages
- Online application process that is fast, secure and simple
- Borrowers with bad or no credit are still eligible
- A high salary is not necessary to qualify.
- The typical processing time for funds is one business day.
- Some lenders, Minto Money, do not charge for early payments.
- Long-term tribal loans can have higher interest rates.
- Before the contract is signed, the loan terms are sometimes misleading and kept inaccurate, as tribal loans are typically not licensed by the states.
- There are additional fees, including late payment fees and refunded fees.
- Not accessible in every state
Minto Money Reviews
Here are some of the features that make Minto Money an excellent choice for people who need money fast:
- Lender you can trust
- Convenient and fast application process
- Quick decision
You can pay these urgent costs:
- Car reperation
- home repair
- Hospital bills
- Mobile phone repair
- Moving costs
- Additional utility bills
- Taxes Due
- Vet bills
Products and services
Minto Money offers its customers a variety of products and services, including:
- Credit card advance
- Personal loan
- Own credit line
- Existing savings or loans
Why Choose Minto Money Login?
Reliable, practical loan source
Committed to complying with lending regulatory obligations, as well as the rights, safety and privacy of our customers.
Your personal information is safe with us, so you can rest easy. We protect your information using advanced security technology to prevent unauthorized access.
Full Disclosure of Fees
Before signing their loan documents, our clients are fully aware of the total amount of their repayments.
A Closer Look At A Personal Loan From Minto Money
Here are a few more details to keep in mind:
- Not available in every state – Minto Money personal loan does not lend to borrowers in every state. So if you are interested, see if yours is excluded.
- Not available to active duty military – When applying online, there is a field at the bottom of the form that asks if you are an active duty military. Those who answer “Yes” will be notified that no credits are currently being offered to you.
- May be eligible for same day funding – If your application is approved before 2pm Monday to Friday. Central Time, depending on your bank, you may be able to receive your money the same day.
How to Cancel Minto Money Loan?
You may not stay with your loan if you determine after approval that it is not right for you. Minto Money says you can cancel, but you must do so before 4pm. Central time the next business day after you receive the money.
Does Minto Money Have a Prepayment Penalty?
If you want to pay off your loans early, you may be able to do so without a prepayment penalty. You must contact customer service so that they can process your final payment.
State Laws Do Not Apply.
Minto tribal lenders are not necessarily regulated by state authorities, the Federal Trade Commission or the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, although Minto money claims to follow the laws governing short-term loans and online loans.
If you decide to borrow money from Minto Money, make sure you read the fine print and understand the rates, fees and repayment period before signing. Minto recognizes that these are expensive loans and you should know what you’re getting into before making a commitment.
Don’t forget to follow us at bubblonia.com to read more posts
Frequently Asked Questions